Saturday, August 04, 2012

Unforgettable

There are dates, suitors, etc; men who are merely passer-bys in one's love life. Given my flaky memory, I am not sure if I remember all of them. It occurred to me that in writing the "A love story" series, I have mentioned 3 men that were involved in significant milestones of my love life.

TL - My first romantic kiss, my first steady boyfriend
AL - The first man that I went "au naturel" with, my first heart-wrenching love affair
SMS (click here, here and here) - My first sex (awesome!), the first ex-boyfriend with whom I refuse to keep in contact

To all these unforgettable men, and to all the wonderful people (men/women) out there who leave sweet memories for their (ex-)loved ones, here's a song dedication.

Unforgettable by Nat King Cole

No comments

Post a Comment